Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This is an album cover design I've made up for my friend Cian. This was taken in Birmingham sometime at the end of 2007 when we were living in Wolverhampton. I think we were  on our way home from a German Xmas festival. I was just browsing old photos and came across it, and thought that it would work well as a cover. I hope to upload the album sometime soon and give him a little exposure. He's currently in Australia training for the army and will more than likely be drafted to Afghanistan in less than a year. There's also a better album entitled 'Jogging Droid in the Forest' that will be uploaded as well. I just need to shoot the cover art for it. His music is very much like Aphex Twin. It's a mixture of really happy glitchy music and incredibly abstract, droning, experimental IDM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment