Sunday, August 23, 2009

IF YOU'RE GONNA BE A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE, YOU MAY AS WELL DO A GOOD JOB OF IT

This joke of a blog is ripping off The Sartorialist while doing a great job of proving Irish people can't look as cool as other nationalities and shows how much of a shithole Dublin really is. I really don't see most of these as style. I see them as desperate attempts to be different without any conscious consideration for stylistic taste. http://dublinstreets.blogspot.com

The girl on the left looks like she let a bunch of 4 year olds raid a closet of a wealthy widow and do whatever the hell they wanted. The blokes hair is bent.

I'm guessing before she left her house she asked her mates if she looked good, and like all women, they lied and said she looked "GARJISS!!!", reinforcing her delusion. She just looks like a plump knacker after a tacky dress rehearsal for some cheap play.

Don't be fooled, she isn't actually using a Sid Vicious type scowl in this photo. Contrary to popular belief it is actually the outcome of her genetical north side Dublin inbreeding. She looks like she's about to kick the shit out of the camera person.


I'm well aware that I'm not a stylish person. I like to keep things modest while being well dressed, but I still know when someone looks well, or looks like a bell end.

No comments:

Post a Comment